Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Look, New Things

I changed the look of my blog. I have some new, exciting things happening in my life and wanted this to be my blog, not a company blog. I plan to keep writing what I've been writing but I have a few adventures just around the corner.

Let me know what you think. Oh...and the header image was taken at the Palm Beach Zoo when I went on a field trip a few weeks ago with my daughter, Little Darity aka Ninja Barbie aka Mini Carr. I like it and I made it!

Hope to see ya'll at Clareity next week... I get to do a presentation with my pal Matt Cohen. You know if Matt and I are talking together it's going to be interesting, to say the least!

5 comments:

  1. Yes it will, Matt! We're dripping in Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the awesomeness of both of my good friends Matt and Kristen. Can't wait to see you at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Miss Marty!!! I hope our paths will cross more frequently now. You're a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am from Virat Bharat I Saw This Blog. This Is very Informative to our Youth. Really Good If you Want to see our Site You can easily Visit

    http://www.viratbharat.com/Technology/Technology_News.aspx

    Thanking You
    Puneet Kardam

    ReplyDelete